The Rose Peddler
Artistic Creations Unlimited
Apple Annie's and The Kitchen Cupboard
Just for You Gifts and Country Kitchen
Apple Tree Gallery
Leather "The Real McCoy"
Gatlin Country Leather and Gallery
Gift Boutique Corner
Glass Blower's Studio
Tim Weberding Woodworking
Mountain Visions Gallery
More Than a Candle
Glades Soda Fountain
Henry Parker Gallery
Candles by Dick and Marie
Mountain Stitches by Susan
William Britten Gallery
Misty Mountain Wood Crafters
Fountains of Living Waters
Smoky Mtn Bath and Bath
- 3rd I PRODUCTIONS
- Phone: (865) 436-0650, Toll Free: 866-216-0650
- Original designs are sculpted, molded & painted. Chess sets, incense burners, Egyptian art, gargoyles & more.
- ALEWINE POTTERY
- Phone: (865) 430-7828
- Handmade functional pottery with strong emphasis on color and leaf impressions from the Gatlinburg area.
- ARROWCRAFT SHOP
- Phone: (865) 436-4604
- Recognized since 1930 for quality craftsmanship, fine traditional and contemporary design in jewelry, pottery, wood, glass, metalwork, & weaving.
- BUIE POTTERY
- Phone: (865) 436-3504
- Browse and watch Buie create a variety of colorful, functional, handcrafted pottery for any decor. In the Arts & Crafts Community.
- BYRNES WOODCRAFTERS
- Phone: (865) 436-3415, Toll Free: 1-877-729-7637
- Handcrafted cedar and pine chests, boxes, vegetable and trash bins, wind twisters, whirliegigs, carousels, calendars, ornaments, & toys. Personalizing.
- GATLINBURG CERAMICS
- Phone: (865) 436-4315
- Handcrafted originals by Judy Bailey since 1973. Reproductions of antique oil & electric lamps, pitchers & bowls.
- Phone: (865) 436-4448
- Fine jewelry & gemstones, 14k & sterling Gatlinburg charm, 14k & sterling rings, gem cutting, setting & repair, watch batteries.
- GREAT SMOKY ARTS & CRAFTS COMMUNITY
- Phone: (865) 436-4315
- Visit the 8-mile loop of shops, studios, and galleries. Purchase handmade memories of your visit to the Smokies.
- LORELEI CANDLES
- Phone: (865) 436-9214
- Established 1979. Original designed candles, scented candles Novelity. Visit our factory, Locally handcrafted candles. Shipping. Retail or Wholesale.
- MORE THAN A CANDLE
- Phone: (865) 430-8899
- Come see Gatlinburg's only maker of Granulated Candles, Handmade Soaps, Waxed Dipped Teddy Bears, and Soy Candles. Open Year Round.
- OGLES BROOM SHOP
- Phone: (865) 430-4402, Toll Free: 877-430-4402
- Glades at Powdermill Road. Brooms, canes, hiking sticks with or without carved faces. All sizes available. Custom carving available. Retail/Wholesale. We ship. David & Tammie Ogle.
- OTTO PRESKE--ARTIST IN WOOD
- Phone: (865) 436-5339
- Handcarving & Sculpture featuring handcarved fireplace mantels. Special order one of a kind items. Since 1976. Arts and Crafts Community.
- OWNBY'S WOODCRAFT
- Phone: (865) 436-5254
- Four generations of Native Gatlinburg Woodworkers. Wood fruit, Shelves, Rockers, Stools, Birdhouses, & Games. James, Jan, David and Jody.
- PAUL MURRAY GALLERY
- Portraits of Appalachia, artist-historian leads you into lives of mountain pioneers. Paintings, prints, books.
- SMOKY MOUNTAIN POTTERY
- Phone: (865) 436-4575, Toll Free: 1-800-221-5286
- Located in the Arts & Crafts Community. Products offered include pottery made on premises, baskets, stained glass, and prints.
- SMOKY MOUNTAIN SPINNERY
- Phone: (865) 436-9080
- Unique spinning and weaving shop. Freshly shorn and processed fleeces. Exotic fibers & Equipment. Finished products, antiques, and gifts.
- TREASURES IN EARTHERN VESSELS
- Phone: (865) 430-3387
- David Howard's handmade pottery is traditional, functional stoneware. He features dinnerware and bakeware, as well as artistic pieces.